Week 7 starts.
- Success: You avoid her.
- Failure: Test: Court Manners >=20 to unlock option "Accept her apology". Choose:
A Visitor Edit
- Success: Elodie will know that the visitor has no title.
- Failure: Elodie will only know the identity of the visitor.
- Free Duchess Julianna: Julianna is free, but forbidden from entering the capital. You will not learn magic in this run. +1 Pressured
- Give her title to Ignatius: Ignatius becomes Duke of Ursul and Julianna stays in the dungeon. +1 Willful, +1 Cheerful
Special Weekend ActivitiesEdit
Visit Julianna of Ursul Edit
If Julianna is your magic tutor and Elodie retrieved her crystal, she will instruct you how to become a Lumen. If you talked with Joslyn Julianna and Lumens unlock "Ask about the risks" option. Now choose:
- Do it: You become a Lumen. +1 Willful, +2 Cheerful
- Don't do it: You choose to wait until your coronation. +1 Yielding
- Ask about the risks: Receive an explanation. Now decide:
- Accept that: choose between "Do It" and "Don"t do it" above.
- Accuse her: Receive further explanation, +1 Angry. Choose again.
Visit Dungeons Edit
If Julianna is still kept prisoner, you can visit her in the dungeons. Choose:
- Taunt her anyway: Julianna ignores you. +1 Angry
- Execute her: +1 Angry. You choke on magical chains and die ("Magical Chains" death)
- Leave her alone: You keep her locked up forever. +1 Afraid
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|