Events highly dependent on previous choices.
If you are in a civil war and holding Briony hostage, choose:
- I only want peace: You end the civil war. +1 Angry
- A ransom payment: You receive 2,000 lassi and end the civil war. +1 Willful
- Exile for the rebels: +1 Willful. Test Cruelty & Presence (Cruelty ≥ 10 OR Cruelty*10 + Presence ≥ 150):
- Failure: Battle will commence.
- Success: The rebel leaders will go into exile, the war is over.
If you are in a civil war and do not have a hostage, the rebels will come to make you an offer:
- Agree: +1 Yielding. Your rule, and the game, ends.
- Refuse: Battle will commence. +1 Willful
- Suggest compromise: Test Public Speaking ≥ 70
- Success: You reach a compromise and war is averted. You have a new advisor and a new fiancé.
- Failure: Choose:
- Surrender: +1 Yielding. Your rule, and the game, ends.
- Refuse: Battle will commence. +1 Angry
If you brought Briony home from Sudbury with you, you are not at war, and you both returned from the forest adventure, her mother comes to collect her. +1 Angry, +5 Pressured
If you brought Briony home from Sudbury with you and picked "Ask her about her parents", the reunion is happier: +1 Cheerful
If Briony came home with you, and you sent her off into the Old Forest alone / couldn't talk her out of it / went with her but abandoned her to her fate, her mother will deduce that Briony isn't returning :
- It's my fault: +1 Depressed, +1 Pressured
- It was your fault: No mood change. Probably a cruel act?
If Briony did not come home with you, your father gives you the option to recruit more soldiers.
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|