Travel to Sudbury: Edit
Bandit Attack Edit
You may be attacked (see below for details): Test: Archery + Reflexes > 100
- Success: Not hit by arrow. +1 Depressed, +1 Afraid
- Failure: You are hit by the arrow, but not fatally. Test: Battlefield Medicine > 70
- Failure: You attempt to remove the arrow incorrectly, resulting in your death.
- Success: +3 Afraid, Test: Composure > 50
- Success: You survive
- Failure: (Test: Meditation > 50)
- Success: You survive.
- Failure: You panic too much, bleed out, and die.
Avoiding the Attack Edit
There are three ways to avoid the bandits on the road.
- Eliminate the person who sent them and have your commoner approval above 45.
- Make the person who sent them your ally during the Grand Ball.
- In week 18 when you pass the intrigue check, say you're worried about assassins and hire extra bodyguards.
At The Party Edit
You witness an argument: Test: Flattery > 60 to unlock option "Flatter them both".
- Side with Gwenelle: Lieke is unhappy. +1 Willful, +1 Depressed
- Side with her mother: Gwenelle is unhappy. +1 Yielding.
- Flatter them both: Both are appeased.
If you have previously stripped Brin of her title, the above check will be skipped. You will see Bennett there, and Gwenelle will tell you a bit about his backstory.
If Bennet is the Duke of Maree, he will be present, the above check will be skipped.
Briony approaches you. Test: Novan History > 90 or Test: Lore > 60:
- Failure: You don't know what she's talking about. Briony goes by herself.
- Success: You know what she's talking about.
- Offer to help: +1 Willful
- Try to talk her out of it: Test: Conversation > 75
- Success: Briony relents. +1 Angry
- Failure: Briony goes by herself.
- Tattle to her parents: Briony is upset, but stays at home.
If Lucille is still alive and Charlotte didn't heal you on week 3, -1 Lonely
If Lucille is still alive and Charlotte healed you on week 3, nothing else happens.
If Lucille is dead, +1 Depressed
Staying at Home Edit
If you are not going to Sudbury, +1 Lonely. Test Court Manners > 80 to smooth things over.
If you're staying home from the party, saw Evrard on week 6 and haven't arrested him, you will hear a tapping on your window. Test Falconry > 10 to recognize that it's unlikely to be a bird. You will then see it's Evrard throwing pebbles at your window.
- Sneak Out: Test: Poison > 70 to unlock "Make him eat first"
- Eat a Cookie: +1 Cheerfulness, you have the option to try to marry Evrard (requires a stable Nova)
- Make him eat first: +1 Cheerfulness, you have the option to make Evrard royal taste tester, which may lead to marriage if commoner/nobel approval is low.
- Don't eat a cookie
- Ignore Him
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|