Week 26 starts
- Blame the Earl of Ishtar: You believe he's responsible by complicity or ineptitude. Choose:
- Imprison him: He's succeeded by his son, Connor. +1 Angry
- Execute him: He's succeeded by his son, Connor. +1 Angry, +1 Cruelty
- Blame Talasse: You send one (1) battalion to the border
- Blame no one: +1 Depressed
- Name a Novan heir: You keep Elath under Novan control. Choose the heir:
- A child of the Duke of Kigal: You let the duke pick a grandchild of the Duchess of Lillah. Her position is strengthened in case of a rebellion.
- A child of the Duchess of Lillah: You let the Duchess of Lillah strengthen her position in case of a rebellion.
- An administrator from Elath: You ennoble a commoner and keep Elath out of the Duchess' control. +10 Commoner Approval.
- A random commoner!: +1 Pressured, -10 Noble Approval, +10 Commoner Approval
- Name Talarist the heir: Unlocks No Other Rulers Before Me achievement. If Talarist was snubbed or dumped before, he will be appeased (needs confirmation)
- Delay: You retain direct control of the area. Results of your choice will show in the Epilogue
Raise of Tariffs Edit
If Talarist has been snubbed or dumped before, and you have not appointed him Duke of Elath, he will make trouble at your border. If you chose to invest in food during Week 20, Joslyn will inform you that your investment was a success, and you skip the following check. If you did not but still have money left in the treasury, choose:
- Send emergency aid: You spend 900 lassi. +10 Commoner Approval.
- Do nothing: -10 Commoner Approval.
Squid Poem Edit
You may receive a less-than-flattering poem about yourself and a squid (depends on Commoner Approval?). Choose how to react:
- That's hilarious!: +1 Cheerful
- That's terrible!: +1 Angry
Regardless, a wind draft snatches the poem from your hands and out of the window. Choose:
- Climb out and grab it: Test Climbing =100
- Success: You grab it easily. +1 Willful, +1 Cheerful
- Partial Success (>=40 -but- <100): You wobble a bit, but manage to grab it safely.
- Failure: You fall. +2 Afraid, +4 Yielding. You now suffer the Injured mood, which yields a penalty to Agility, Weapons, Athletics and Animal Handling classes until recovered.
- Ignore it: You leave it be. -5 Commoner Approval. Depending on how you interacted with Talarist, this may come up again during the Epilogue
A Beautiful Day Edit
If Adair lives, and you do not receive the poem, it's a beautiful day! +1 Cheerful
Special Weekend Activities Edit
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|