If you are wearing a necklace from Sedna, you will receive a visitor. Test Flattery ≥ 30 to answer glibly.
Choose whether to marry him:
- Accept his offer: You will marry your visitor at the end of the game. +1 Cheerful, +1 Willful.
- Politely decline: Test: Court Manners > 40
- Success: You let him down gently.
- Failure: He will not be pleased.
If you used the necklace for a bluff during week 10, your visitor will insist that you marry, no matter how the Court Manners test turned out. If your dominant mood is yielding, you will automatically accept. Otherwise, choose:
- All right, I'll marry you: You will marry your visitor at the end of the game. +1 Yielding
- I still won't marry you: He will not be pleased, and the nobles will be displeased at your bratty behavior. +1 Willful
If you are not wearing the necklace, a woman will seek funding for a hospital. Test: Herbs + Battlefield Medicine ≥ 50 to get the option to invest 1,200 lassi. Doing so will increase your commoner approval, and will be referenced during the ending. It can also impact events during Week 30.
|Events by Week|
|Week 1 | Week 2 | Week 3 | Week 4 | Week 5 | Week 6 | Week 7 | Week 8 | Week 9 | Week 10 | Week 11 | Week 12 | Week 13 | Week 14 | Week 15 | Week 16 | Week 17 | Week 18 | Week 19 | Week 20 | Week 21 | Week 22 | Week 23 | Week 24 | Week 25 | Week 26 | Week 27 | Week 28 | Week 29 | Week 30 | Week 31 | Week 32 | Week 33 | Week 34 | Week 35 | Week 36 | Week 37 | Week 38 | Week 39 | Week 40|