Wearing an outfit boosts each of the three skills in the category the outfit belongs to by +10 points. This helps the player pass skill checks.
Each class category has its own outfit which is unlocked after gaining 25 points in each skill in that category.
- Boarding School Uniform - no bonus.
- Coronet - Boosts Royal Demeanor (+10 to Composure, Elegance and Presence).
- Tea Dress - Boosts Conversation (+10 to Public Speaking, Court Manners and Flattery).
- Toga - Boosts Expression (+10 to Decoration, Instrumental and Voice).
- Scholar's Gown - Boosts History (+10 to Novan History, Foreign Affairs and World History).
- Catsuit - Boosts Intrigue (+10 to Internal Affairs, Foreign Intelligence and Ciphering).
- Nurse's Gown - Boosts Medicine (+10 to Herbs, Battlefield Medicine and Poison).
- Tuxedo - Boosts Economics (+10 to Accounting, Trade and Production).
- Uniform - Boosts Military (+10 to Strategy, Naval Strategy and Logistics).
- Tutu - Boosts Agility (+10 to Dance, Reflexes and Flexibility).
- Tabard - Boosts Weapons (+10 to Swords, Archery and Polearms).
- Exercise Gear - Boosts Athletics (+10 to Running, Swimming and Climbing).
- Hunt Coat - Boosts Animal Handling (+10 to Horses, Dogs and Falcons).
- Priestess Robe - Boosts Faith (+10 to Meditation, Divination and Lore).
- Magical Girl - Boosts Lumen (+10 to Sense Magic, Resist Magic and Wield Magic).